May I stand unshaken
Amid, amidst a crashing world
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
Did I hear a thunder?
是否我聽見了雷聲 ?
Did I hear you break?
是否我聽見了妳心碎的聲?
I can’t quite remember
我記的不是很清楚
Just what guided me this way, oh, oh
是何物領我至此
May I stand unshaken
Amid, amidst a crashing world
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
The pines, they often whisper
那些松樹,他們經常低語
They whisper what no tongue can tell
他們低語著無人能道出之事
He who drinks from the deep water (Ooh, ooh)
願飲自深水的他
May he know the depths of the well (Ooh, ooh)
曉得井有多深
Well May I stand unshaken (May I) Amid, amidst a crashing world (Mmm)
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
May I stand unshaken Amid, amidst a crashing world
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
Mmm, oh, traveler What have you seen?
喔 旅人啊 你看到了什麼
Were there crossroads
在那是否有著十字路口
Where you been, where you been?
你到過哪呢? 你到過哪呢?
I once was standing tall
我曾自高處下望
Now I feel my back’s against the wall
現在我感覺無路可退
May I stand unshaken (Oh)
Amid, amidst a crashing world
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
May I stand unshaken Amid, amidst a crashing world Oh, oh, oh
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
The morning light when it comes to me
晨曦照至我身邊
It was there, but I could not see
它明明就在那,可我卻怎麼也看不見
Am I to wander as a wayward son?
我還該同個任性的孩子般徘徊嗎?
Will the hunter be hunted by the smoking gun? (Oh)
獵人是否會反過來被冒著煙的槍所獵呢?
May I stand unshaken Amid, amidst a crashing world (World) May I stand unshaken (May I) Amid, amidst a crashing world (World)
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我
May I stand unshaken (May I) Amid, amidst a crashing world
身處這個混亂的世界
我能否保持自我